Silicone and PVC manual resuscitator
Powerful helpers for patients and user friendly resuscitation
3 models (bag volume): Adult (1500 ml), Child (550 ml), Infant (280 ml).
Different masks and sizes available to accommodate a wide range of what patients’ need.
High grade of materials
Long lifespan! Operational even in toughest emergency conditions.
- Autoclavable up to 134 C° (manual resuscitator of silicone and polysulfone)
- Easy to disinfect and sterilize by gas (resuscitator of PVC and polycarbonate)
High ease of use
- Comfortable grip
- Unique right-angle connector swivels in any direction
- pressure relief valve 60 mbar – adults (fig. 1) or 40mbar – Children and infants
- Can be folded to save space
Hygienic and transparent
- Contamination easy to detect
- Easy to clean
- Connections comply with ISO 5356
- Masks, tubings and filters can be connected
- Innovative all-in-one intake valve (fig. 2),
-> The previously required reservoir valve is integrated
- Oxygen gas inlet for 6 mm tubing
- Direct connection for oxygen reservoir bag, demand valves respectively bag-refill-system (conic plug -26mm OD / 22mm ID)